U-19 Japan in the AFC U-19 Championship Myanmar 2014 - report (12 October)
13 October 2014
U-19 Japan who made a dramatic victory over Vietnam converted their feeling and took part in training for the game against Korea Republic. Starters of Vietnam match and Okugawa had training for recovery in hotel pool and the rest of players went to the training ground for one hour training.
Japan can clear the group stage if Japan wins the game against Korea tomorrow on Tuesday 13th.
Japan squad is going to be united as a team to win and express what Japan has been doing as a team. I would appreciate your all the support for U-19 Japan.
ONAIU Ado (JEF United Ichihara Chiba)
There was a good tension in today’s training and I could play while making a good atmosphere. It is going to be all-out battle, tomorrow’s game and I definitely win the game against Korea and clear the group stage.
MIYAHARA Kazuya (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
We are in the situation we have to win the next match against Korea to clear group stage. Korea has special feeling when playing against Japan. I am sure this is going to be very difficult game. I haven’t played in last two games but I am always ready to go and so are other teammates. We are determined as a team to win the game tomorrow. I appreciate your all the support to us.
KANEKO Shota (Shimizu S-Pulse)
Tomorrow’s game is going to be the most important game in my life so far. We won’t be able to clear group stage unless we win but we are going to win as our team united. Personally I want to play to help the team and score the goal.
|AFC U-19 Championship Myanmar 2014|
|Thu. 9 October||1-2||vs China（Wunna Theik Stadium）|
|Sat. 11 October||3-1||vs Vietnam（Wunna Theik Stadium）|
|Mon. 13 October||15:30||vs Korea Republic（Wunna Theik Stadium）|
|Fri. 17 October||15:30/19:00||Quarter-finals（Wunna Theik Stadium）|
|Mon. 20 October||15:30/19:00||Semi-finals （Youth Training Center Stadium）|
|Thu. 23 October||19:00||Final （Youth Training Center Stadium)|
- National Teams Japan U-19 first win for scoring consecutive goals before final whistle – AFC U-19 Championship Myanmar 2014
- National Teams U-19 Japan in AFC U-19 Championship Myanmar 2014 - report (10 October)
- National Teams Japan U-19 lost first match to China at AFC U-19 Championship Myanmar 2014
- National Teams U-19 Japan National Team activity report at 2014 AFC U-19 Championship in Myanmar (8 Oct)
- National Teams U-19 Japan National Team report at AFC U-19 Myanmar 2014 (10/7)
- National Teams 2022/08/16 Japan Women's Futsal National Team short-listed squad - Training Camp (8/18-20＠JFA YUME Field)
- National Teams 2022/08/16 U-16 Japan National Team squad - Mirabror Usmanov Memorial Cup 2022 (8/23-27＠Uzbekistan)
- National Teams 2022/08/15 【Match Report】U-20 Japan Women's National Team defeat Ghana to earn back-to-back wins at FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Costa Rica 2022™
- National Teams 2022/08/12 【Match Report】U-20 Japan Women's National Team start off tournament with win over the Netherlands
- National Teams 2022/08/12 U-19 Japan National Team short-listed squad - Training Camp (8/15-17＠Chiba)