National Training Centre
National Training Centre Women U-15
With the purposes of Japan football's strengthening and development
1. Scouting and nurturing of talented players
2. Interchanges between players, licensed coaches of the whole country
3. Raising the level of the players and of the licensed coaches
4. Enhancement and development of the training centres will be attempted.
Japan Football Association
adidas Japan K.K.
Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Japan Football Association Technical Committee ／Women's Committee
Members of the Technical Committee ／Members of the Women's Committee / National coaching staffs / National training centre's coaches /
Regional training centre's Women U-15 Coaching staff.
From Friday, 13th December to Monday 16th December (3 nights and 4 days)
Players' entry qualification
1. Women players registered in the Japan Football Association（there is no limitation on the type of the belonging team)
2. As a general rule, players born between 1st January 1998 and 1st April 2001
3. Players who daily train at the training centre Players who daily train at the training centre
1. Players that may become representatives of Nadeshiko Japan (Japan Women's National team )are selected considering players' potential power, future prospects, personality etc. The selection is supported by National training centre's coaches in charge of each region, but the final decision is made by regional supervisors. Therefore, the regional supervisor, should select the region's best players considering not only the results of one trial, but also the players' daily activities.
Number of participants
The number of participants from each region and from "JFA Academy Fukushima" should be as follows. U-15 are players born later than 1st January 1998 and U-14 are players born later than 1st January 1999, but it is not a problem if there are many players below that age.
The position does not matter, but the number of goal-keepers, as a general rule, should be 2.
Moreover, players recommended by National training centre's coaches may be added.
|East Japan||West Japan||※|
※Academy Fukushima will determine the number of participants of East and West Japan taking into account players' age, level and number of goal-keepers.