Logical Communication Skill training course at JFA Academy IMABARI
18 June 2015
The Logical Communication Skill training course was held for the third time at JFA Academy Imabari.
Alongside the normal school curriculum, the JFA Academy provides many kinds of events for those in the dormitories as part of the “JFA Programme” in order to develop people, who will lead the society in the future.
One of these programmes is the Logical Communication Skill training course, which is language training focusing on “listening, speaking, reading and writing”. This skill can be used in football matches, in which the players are required to be decisive, not to mention in everyday life to communicate well with others.
The players at JFA Academy IMABARI attend various training events, so that they can understand situations from many different perspectives.
YOSHIOKA Ako (1st grade of Junior High School, Hajaxs FC)
I attended the Logical Communication Skill training course in the late afternoon today. We learned about the difference between “fact” and “opinion”. Also we learned about the depiction of the French national flag. Although I quickly understood how fact differs from opinion, I struggled to explain French national flag - I wasn’t sure the order of the explanation or even what to say. We learn a lot through this course. I’d like to communicate with others a lot to learn more.
MATSUMOTO Yumi (1st grade of Junior High School, MOMOKO F.C)
We learned about “depiction” today. “Depiction” means to deliver the fact objectively in precise writing. We were told to start with the bigger picture before explaining any details in order to deliver facts precisely. There were two vital things we learned today. Firstly, explain things simply, thinking of the listener. Secondly, deliver facts precisely, so that the listener won’t misunderstand. I’ll bear in mind these two points, and pass the correct information to my family and friends.
HAMAUZU Yuka (1st grade of Junior High School, FC Azulclaro Kochi)
In the “depiction” session of today’s class, we explained about the French national flag. It was very difficult to decide where to start or what to say. I learned that I should explain in general first before moving on to any details. There is an order even when I explain in general. If you stick to the right order, it’d be easy for the listeners to understand. I’ll bear in mind what I learned today to explain things.
- National Teams 2019/08/15 Japan Beach Soccer National Team loses to Portugal despite taking the lead twice - BSWW Mundialito Nazare 2019
- Competitions 2019/08/15 Oita Trinita wins over National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya to advance through to the 4th round of the Emperor's Cup JFA 99th Japan Football Championship
- Competitions 2019/08/15 Nagoya Oceans advances to Semi-finals for the first time in three years at the AFC Futsal Club Championship Thailand 2019
- National Teams 2019/08/14 Despite taking the lead Japan Beach Soccer National Team loses to Spain 2-4 at the BSWW Mundialito Nazare 2019
- Competitions 2019/08/13 Brincar FC claims second title at the JFA Vermont Cup 29th U-12 Japan Futsal Championship