Logical Communication Skill training course at JFA Academy IMABARI
18 June 2015
The Logical Communication Skill training course was held for the third time at JFA Academy Imabari.
Alongside the normal school curriculum, the JFA Academy provides many kinds of events for those in the dormitories as part of the “JFA Programme” in order to develop people, who will lead the society in the future.
One of these programmes is the Logical Communication Skill training course, which is language training focusing on “listening, speaking, reading and writing”. This skill can be used in football matches, in which the players are required to be decisive, not to mention in everyday life to communicate well with others.
The players at JFA Academy IMABARI attend various training events, so that they can understand situations from many different perspectives.
YOSHIOKA Ako (1st grade of Junior High School, Hajaxs FC)
I attended the Logical Communication Skill training course in the late afternoon today. We learned about the difference between “fact” and “opinion”. Also we learned about the depiction of the French national flag. Although I quickly understood how fact differs from opinion, I struggled to explain French national flag - I wasn’t sure the order of the explanation or even what to say. We learn a lot through this course. I’d like to communicate with others a lot to learn more.
MATSUMOTO Yumi (1st grade of Junior High School, MOMOKO F.C)
We learned about “depiction” today. “Depiction” means to deliver the fact objectively in precise writing. We were told to start with the bigger picture before explaining any details in order to deliver facts precisely. There were two vital things we learned today. Firstly, explain things simply, thinking of the listener. Secondly, deliver facts precisely, so that the listener won’t misunderstand. I’ll bear in mind these two points, and pass the correct information to my family and friends.
HAMAUZU Yuka (1st grade of Junior High School, FC Azulclaro Kochi)
In the “depiction” session of today’s class, we explained about the French national flag. It was very difficult to decide where to start or what to say. I learned that I should explain in general first before moving on to any details. There is an order even when I explain in general. If you stick to the right order, it’d be easy for the listeners to understand. I’ll bear in mind what I learned today to explain things.
- Competitions 2019/09/17 Heated battle between Ozu and Cerezo ends in a draw at the 13th Sec. of the Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League WEST
- National Teams 2019/09/17 Japan Beach Soccer National Team Squad, Schedule - Beach Soccer International Friendly Tournament (9/27-29＠Okura Beach Park, Hyogo)
- Competitions 2019/09/17 Iwata escapes last place with win over Omiya at the 13th Sec. of the Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League EAST
- 2019/09/17 CSR Relay Column Vol.3 "J.League’s Cooperation with the Society" - Committee for Social Responsibility Member MURAMATSU Kuniko
- National Teams 2019/09/16 U-16 Japan Women's National Team draws against Australia 0-0 in first match of the AFC U-16 Women's Championship Thailand 2019