U-16 Japan National Team short-listed squad - Training Camp (11/22-28＠J-Village)
19 November 2021
Coach: MORIYAMA Yoshiro (JFA National Coaching Staff)
Assistant Coach: YANO Hayato (JFA Coach/Kariya JY)
GK Coach: TAKAHASHI Norio (JFA National Coaching Staff)
Physical Coach: OGAI Tomohiro (JFA National Coaching Staff)
NAKAMURA Keisuke (Shizuoka Gakuen High School)
KOBAYASHI Masataka (FC Tokyo U-18)
FUNAKI Daisuke (Yokohama F. Marinos Youth)
OZAKI Kairu (Osaka Toin High School)
KOJIMA Rinshiro (Kagoshima United FC U-18)
HATANO Yuma (Yokohama F. Marinos Youth)
ICHIHARA Rion (Omiya Ardija U18)
KOSUGI Keita (Shonan Bellmare U-18)
SASAKI Sota (Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo U-18)
HIROI Rando (Teikyo Nagaoka High School)
HASHIMOTO Rikuto (Tokyo Verdy)
NODA Shuntaro (Fujieda Higashi High School)
KOKI Yushin (FC Ryukyu U-18)
ISHIWATARI Nelson (Cerezo Osaka U-18)
SUZUKI Haruto (Nagoya Grampus U-18)
FUJIMURA Yu (Tokushima Commercial High School)
ISHII Hisatsugu (Shonan Bellmare U-18)
MATSUBARA Shiki (Bunan High School)
ODA Kohei (Shohei High School)
KIDA Ryoga (Nagoya Grampus U-18)
Players Change (11/22)
MF Club: Teikyo Nagaoka High School Sidelined due to unwell physical condition
MF Club: Tokushima Commercial High School Sidelined due to unwell physical condition
FW Club: Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC Youth
MF Club: Kawasaki Frontale U-18
※The schedule is subject to change due to the team condition, the weather, etc.
※SmartAmp tests will be conducted to all staff members and players upon arrival.
※In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, all trainings will be held behind closed doors.
※Players and staffs are asked to refrain from responding to requests for autographs, handshakes, photographs, etc.
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
Comment of Coach MORIYAMA Yoshiro
This will be the first tournament for this team since launching the U-15 Japan National Team last year. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it was difficult to organise international trips and matches, so this age group were not able to experience any competitions. With that in mind, we feel very fortunate to be given this opportunity to hold a tournament-style training camp with three other teams, U-17 All Japan High School Select Team, U-16 Fukushima Prefectural Select Team, and Yokohama FC Youth. This was made possible with the support of Fukushima Prefecture, J-Village, the participating teams, and everybody else involved. We will be playing against three strong teams, while feeling the tension and atmosphere of a real tournament, which is different from a normal training camp. Through our performance on the pitch, we would like to express our gratitude to all the people who were involved to make this camp possible.
- Competitions 2021/12/05 Six teams including Cerezo Sakai advance to third round of the Empress's Cup JFA 43rd Japan Women's Football Championship
- Competitions 2021/12/03 Hiroshima to play a match with plenty of title implications in the WEST - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021
- Competitions 2021/12/02 The top three teams of the Nadeshiko League to make appearance from the second round of the Empress's Cup JFA 43rd Japan Women's Football Championship
- National Teams 2021/11/30 【Match Report】International Friendly Match between Nadeshiko Japan and Netherlands Women's National Team ends in a scoreless draw
- Japan Football Association 2021/11/30 JFA renews partnership with FC Bayern München