Referees in charge of the KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2019 match between Japan National Team and Trinidad and Tobago National Team holds training at the match venue
05 June 2019
One day before the KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2019 match between the Japan National Team and the Trinidad and Tobago National Team, the referees in charge of the match held a practice session at the match venue, Toyota Stadium, Aichi on Tuesday 4 June.
Referees in charge
Referee: ZHANG Lei (China PR)
Assistant referee 1: CAO Yi (China PR)
Assistant referee 2: SHI Xiang (China PR)
Fourth official: MA Ning (China PR)
The same officials will be in charge of the KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2019 match between the Japan National Team and the El Salvador National Team, scheduled on Sunday 9 June at Hitomebore Stadium, Miyagi.
Referee Crew’s Comment
We are very thankful to be invited for this KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP. In behalf of the Chinese Football Association, we would like to express our gratitude. We will prepare ourselves to help make the two matches both wonderful matches. We hope that the viewers at the stadium can have a great time at the match.
SAMURAI BLUE (Japan National Team) vs Trinidad and Tobago National Team
Match Date: Wed. 5 June 2019 Kick-off time 19:30
Venue: Toyota Stadium, Aichi
SAMURAI BLUE (Japan National Team) vs El Salvador National Team
Match Date: Sun. 9 June 2019 Kick-off 19:00
Venue: Hitomebore Stadium Miyagi, Miyagi
- National Teams 2019/06/18 SAMURAI BLUE loses to Chile 0-4 at the CONMEBOL Copa America Brazil 2019
- National Teams 2019/06/18 Nadeshiko Japan shuts out media to hold training session at the FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019
- National Teams 2019/06/17 SAMURAI BLUE to face Chile with “Courage and Persistency” at the CONMEBOL Copa America Brazil 2019
- National Teams 2019/06/17 Nadeshiko Japan takes a day off ahead of match against England at the FIFA Women's World Cup France 2019
- National Teams 2019/06/17 U-16 Japan National Team defeats Mexico to claim tournament title at the U-16 INTERNATIONAL DREAM CUP 2019 JAPAN presented by Asahi Shimbun