About The 94th Emperor’s Cup All Japan Football Championship Tournament
19 May 2014
The 94th Emperor’s Cup All Japan Football Championship Tournament
Japan Football Association/ Japan Professional Football League
NHK/ Kyodo News
Prefectural Football Association
Suruga Bank Ltd.
Adidas Japan K.K.
Knockout Stage (88 participating teams)
J1-18 Team, J2-22 Team, Seed 1 Team, 47 prefectural representative teams
Saturday 5 , Sunday 6, and Saturday 26 July ※１
※1 Match Number 【6】 Hokkaido Representative Team vs. Gunma Representative Team
Saturday 12, Sunday 13 July, and Wednesday 6 August ※２※2 Match Number 【32】 Condadole Sapporo vs. Winner from First Round 【6】（Hokkaido Representative Team vs. Gunma Representative Team）
Wednesday 20 August
【Round 16】Saturday 6 September, Sunday 7 September
＜Optional Extra Day＞Wednesday 10 September
＊Intended matches are ones played by J1 Team which participate in quarter finals of J League Yamazaki Nabisco Cup and J2 and J3 which participate in round 16 of Emperor’s Cup
Saturday 11, and Sunday 12 October
＜Optional Extra Day＞Wednesday 15 October
＊Intended match is the one played by J1 Team which participate in J League Yamazaki Nabisco Cup
Wednesday 26 November
Saturday 13 December
Emperor’s Cup, NHK Cup, Kyodo News Cup, JOC Cup, German Cup, ＦＡ Silver Cup, testimonial, medal
NHK Cup, Kyodo News Cup, testimonial, medal
Awards for Strengthened Team
20,000,000 yen（for each team）
|Ticket||Reserved Seat||Non-reserved Seat|
|VIP Seat||Rewarded Seat||SS||S||SA||General||High School Student||Elementary and Junior High School Student|
|First Round||Registered Team||―||―||―||¥1,500||¥1,000||¥800||¥500||¥300|
|Match Day Sale||―||―||―||¥2,500||¥2,000||¥1,500||¥1,000||¥800|
|Second Round||Registered Team||―||―||¥3,100||¥2,100||¥1,600||¥1,100||¥900||¥600|
|Match Day Sale||―||―||¥4,200||¥3,100||¥2,600||¥2,100||¥1,600||¥1,100|
|Match Day Sale||―||―||¥5,700||¥4,600||¥3,600||¥2,100||¥1,600||¥1,100|
|Match Day Sale||―||―||¥6,200||¥5,200||¥4,200||¥2,600||¥2,100||¥1,600|
|Match Day Sale||―||―||¥7,200||¥6,200||¥5,200||¥3,600||¥2,600||¥1,600|
※The amount above includes consumption tax.
※The registered team fees for the first and second rounds are available only with the advance sales.
※If the tickets are sold out during the advance sales, tickets will not be purchased on the match dates.
Ticket release dates
Ticket Sales will start on Saturday 7 June.
*The information about the ticket sales is available at a later date.
- National Teams 2018/12/13 Coach Moriyasu of SAMURAI BLUE shares aspiration to “Recapture title while building the team” at AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019
- National Teams 2018/12/12 SAMURAI BLUE (Japan National Team) Squad, Schedule - AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 (1/5-2/1)
- National Teams 2018/12/11 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed squad, schedule - training camp (12/17-19＠Aichi)
- Competitions 2018/12/10 Despite victory, Defending Champions FC Tokyo relegated from Premier League at the 18th Sec. of Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League EAST
- Competitions 2018/12/10 League leaders Hiroshima wins showdown against 2nd place Kyoto to be crowned Champs at the Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League WEST