Statement from SAMURAI BLUE's New Coach NISHINO Akira
09 April 2018
The statement from the new coach of SAMURAI BLUE (Japan National Team), NISHINO Akira are as follow.
Comments of NISHINO Akira
The original task assigned to me as the Technical Director was to support the national team coach, and I feel deeply responsible for the current situation.
It is a very difficult task to undertake the position of the coach at this timing, but I have felt the need to set the priority of the team above myself to break through the current situation. I will give the utmost effort ahead of the World Cup to assemble all the power within the Japanese football community.
- Japan Football Association 2021/11/30 JFA renews partnership with FC Bayern München
- National Teams 2021/11/29 Nadeshiko Japan hold one last training session ahead of crucial test match against the Netherlands
- Competitions 2021/11/29 Tournament debutante SEISA OSA Rhea Shonan FC among teams advancing to the second round of the Empress's Cup JFA 43rd Japan Women's Football Championship
- Competitions 2021/11/29 Shimizu hold onto provisional lead with six consecutive victories in the Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021
- Competitions 2021/11/29 Heated Kyushu showdown between Ozu and Tosu ends in a draw - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021