Futsal Japan National Team rejuvenated for Uzbekistan National Team
03 May 2014
In the morning, the team took a walk around the hotel and did stretching to recover from yesterday’s match against Korea Republic National Team.
Taking quality sleep and light exercise as well as eating well-balanced meals are necessary to recover from fatigue and also good ways to remove stress. Here in Vietnam, a local noodle menu called “Pho” has been served every now and then and it has been a pleasant meal for noodle-loving Japanese players.
Although each nation has its own section but all teams share the same dining room. Looking at variety of faces sharing the same off-the-pitch experience surely tells us how big Asia really is.
The floor Japan National Team are staying on has a lounge where players can relax. They all are doing their own style to rest themselves to get ready for tomorrow’s match against Uzbekistan.
Comments From Players
KAWAHARA Hisamitsu（Agleymina Hamamatsu）
The first match is always difficult in any tournament, but we won the first match by scoring so many goals. So it was good for us. We haven’t played our best futsal yet, but the mood among the team has been very good. We want to keep this going to the end. Tomorrow we will do our best and win again.
UCHIMURA Shunta（Shonan Bellmare Sports Club）
We could win the important first match. The first match tends to be difficult, but we held them scoreless and played our good tempo. I personally could score a goal, so that was good. But I am kind of a player who creates chances myself, so I think I should have played more aggressively. We still have five more matches. Each one of us has prepared for it very well. We will be united and keep winning one match at a time.
NIBUYA Kazuhiro（Vasagey Oita）
We could have a good focus, score a lot and win the first match of the AFC Championship. We still have things to improve to win the championship. We will play as one united team and always have fun doing it. Tomorrow I will eat Pho again and do my best.
|AFC Futsal Championship Vietnam 2014|
|Thu. 1 May||12 - 0||Group Stage 1st leg
vs. Korea National Futsal Team
(Ton Duc Thang University Stadium)
NHK BS1 Thu. 1 May 17:40 - 17:49
NHK BS1(Sub ch102) Thu. 1 May 17:49 - 20:00
TV Asahi Channel 2 Fri. 2 May 21:00 - 23:00
TV Asahi Channel 2 Tue. 13 May 17:00 - 19:00
|Sat. 3 May||18：30||Group Stage
vs. Uzbekistan National Futsal Team
（Phu Tho Stadium）
NHK BS1 Sun. 4 May 08:00 - 09:50
TV Asahi Channel 2 Sun. 4 May 20:30 - 22:30
TV Asahi Channel 2 Wed. 14 May 17:00 - 19:00
|Mon. 5 May||18：30||Group Stage
vs. Kirghiz National Futsal Team
（Phu Tho Stadium
NHK BS1 Mon 5 May 20:15 - 21:49
NHK BS1(Sub ch102) 5/5(月) 21:49 - 22:30
TV Asahi Channel 2 Tue. 6 May 21:00 - 23:00
TV Asahi Channel 2 Thu. 15 May 17:00 - 19:0
|Wed. 7 May||15：30
（Ton Duc Thang University Stadium）
|Thu. 8 May||15：30
（Phu Tho Stadium)
|Sat. 10 May||16：00||Third/Fourth-Place Match
（Phu Tho Stadium）
（Phu Tho Stadium)
※All match time is local time.
※The time for TV broadcasting is Japan time。
- National Teams Japan crush Korea in AFC Futsal Championships Opener
- Referees Two Japanese referees officiate AFC Futsal Championship
- National Teams The AFC Futsal Championships gets underway
- National Teams AFC Futsal Championship, Futsal Japan National Team Arrives in Ho Chi Minh
- National Teams AFC Futsal Championship Vietnam 2014 Futsal Japan National Team Players / Schedule
- National Teams 2014/06/10 Japan National Team’s first practice session in Itu
- National Teams 2014/06/10 Japan Under-21 Squad enter training camp at J-GREEN Sakai
- National Teams 2014/06/10 New partnership with Japan Airlines on “JAL Next Athlete Miles” project “JAL Next Athlete Miles” takes off to support Youth National Teams
- Football Family 2014/06/10 [Joint Project with j-futsal] 2013 JFA Enjoy 5 Playback (Part 3)
- Players Development 2014/06/10 Japan Beach Football Coach Mendes holds fifth clinic in Osaka, Senan Satoumi Park