Vietnam Women’s Futsal Team holds training camp in Saitama (24 to 30 July)
04 August 2017
Vietnam Women’s Futsal Team held a 7-day training camp at FFC Higashi-Kawaguchi in Saitama Prefecture from Monday 24 to Sunday 30 July. It was their second training camp since November 2013 and was aimed at strengthening the team for the 29th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games Kuala Lumpur 2017. During their stay, they played three training matches against the Japanese women’s teams and recorded two wins and one loss.
【Training Match Results】
26 July (Wed.) vs TOKYO FUCHU ATHLETIC F.C. PRIMEIRA ○4-0 (2-0) 40min.x2
27 July (Thu.) vs FFC Estrela NOVO KAWAGUCHI ○9-1 (4-1) 40min.x2
28 July (Fri.) vs FUGADOR SUMIDA Ladies ●1-2 (1-0) 40min.x2
TRUONG QUOC TUAN, Head Coach
Overall, I can say that the camp was a success. I would like to thank all the people who supported this camp. The quality of all training matches was very high. It was an exciting experience for my players to come and hold a camp in Japan. We would like to come back to Japan again.
NGO LE BANG, Assistant Coach
We were well-prepared for the camp in Japan. All three matches during the camp were of high quality. As my players indicated, these quality matches are valuable experiences and important for our team. In the SEA Games and in the subsequent tournaments, we are aiming to play with strong physicality and introduce quick movements as demonstrated by the Japanese players. I personally like Japan very much. This is not my first visit to Japan. Every time I come here, I am impressed by their kindness and the cleanliness of the cities as well. We are considering of holding a training camp here in Japan ahead of every major tournament such as the SEA Games.
TRUONG KIM NGAN, Player (Captain)
I believe that Japanese players have excellent techniques and their level of futsal is much higher than ours. This camp really helped us. We do not have many occasions to play such quality matches and this camp gave us an excellent opportunity to improve ourselves. I also believe that Japan is a wonderful country. We enjoyed our stay here and wish to come back again. We hope to use all the experience that we have gained through this camp, and to win the SEA Games.
Receiving teams of the AFC Member Associations for training camps in Japan
Upon receiving a request for a training camp in Japan, Japan Football Association will make all the arrangements including training matches to support the strengthening of the national teams of the Member Associations.
- 2017/07/27 U-22 Philippines National Team holds training camp in Shizuoka to strengthen their team ahead of AFC qualifiers
- 2017/07/20 JFA holds Women’s International Coaching Course in Osaka
- 2017/07/14 U-16 Bhutan National Team holds training camp in Kanagawa Prefecture
- 2017/07/07 U-14 China Women's National Team holds training camp in Sakai City, Osaka
- 2017/07/05 U-16 Bangladesh Women’s National Team holds training camp at J-GREEN Sakai for the second time this year
- National Teams 2021/10/14 Nadeshiko Japan (Japan Women’s National Team) short-listed squad - Training Camp (10/18-24＠JFA YUME Field)
- Competitions 2021/10/14 Enticing matchups await in the 15th Sec. of the Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021
- National Teams 2021/10/12 Coach MORIYASU shares aspiration to get back on track “We are fully determined to win” against Australia
- Competitions 2021/10/11 Inter-High School Champions Aomori Yamada remain in first place with win over Omiya - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021 EAST
- Competitions 2021/10/11 “Summer Champions” Nagoya defeat C. Osaka to claim fifth win - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021 WEST