girls (13 -15 years old)
Life in Academy: Lodging (Dormitory System) + Weekend Homecoming
The Academy students stay in dormitory in Osaka on weekdays. We provide effective nurturing while they train, eat, rest and learn necessary subjects as a proper daily routine.
On weekends they return their own homes. For that reason we only accept students who can return home with reasonable easiness at the end of each week.
School: Local Junior High School
The Academy students attend local Junior High School for their school life. By focusing on not only the football program but also school life and social life appropriate for junior high school students, we provide adequate education on the academic side as well.
When it comes to living at dormitory away from parents and attending the local school, living their life with only football peers and football itself is not how it is supposed to be in their ages. We place a high value on not only various school activities but also exchanges with local community.
We also install the labor education practice and other programs.
80,000 yen per month must be paid by students as part of all expenses required
（※Note: Admission fee(Sakai: 150,000 yen) is required separately when entering academy.）
（What to be provided）
- Daily life environment including dorm life with two meals per day (Lunch is not included)
- Football kits used for academy activities (apparels, cleats, running shoes, etc.)
- Fees for JFA's curriculum
- Participation fees and travel fees for domestic competitions
- Overseas travel fees
- Medical service fees for injury during academy activities (Illnesses are not included)