Korea Football Association Vice President and K. League managing staff visit J.League clubs
11 October 2017
Vice President Cho Byungdeuk of the Korea Football Association and 21 managing staff of the K. League came to Japan for three days from Sunday 24 September in order to visit different clubs in the J.League Division 3. On the first day, they watched a game between AC Nagano Parceiro and U-23 Gamba Osaka at Nagano U Stadium and observed how they managed the match inside the stadium. They had a discussion with the club staff of AC Nagano Parceiro the next day and attended the presentations from JFL and SC Sagamihara regarding their respective clubs as well as their football development plan and their marketing strategies. On the final day, J. League also gave a presentation on club management and they ended their three-day activities in Japan by paying a visit to the Japan Football Museum.
Cho Byungdeuk, Vice President of Korea Football Association
I am grateful to JFA President TASHIMA Kohzo and the JFA and local staff, as well as the J.League and their clubs, who supported our visit to Japan. During our stay, we exchanged plenty of useful information. The K3 League has a crucial role in establishing a division system in Korea, and this trip has increased the motivation to accelerate the development of the division system for the K3 managing staff. I hope this relationship between Korea Republic and Japan will foster the development of football in both nations as well.
Lee Kwangdeok, General Secretary of POCHEON CITIZEN FC
J.League Division 3 has not only contributed to the development of football in their respective cities by targeting the local communities but also to the football in Japan as a whole. I believe that this trip has given us a great opportunity to observe the ways in which we can accelerate the development of K3 division system as well.
- 2017/08/23 Chinese Taipei youth coaches arrive in Japan to participate in various coaching workshops
- 2017/08/22 Philippines Women’s National Team holds a training camp in Kanagawa (1 to 9 August)
- 2017/08/18 Nepal National Team holds training camp in Kobe and Osaka (12 to 20 August)
- 2017/08/07 Myanmar Women’s National Team holds training camp in Niigata (13 to 25 July)
- 2017/08/04 Vietnam Women’s Futsal Team holds training camp in Saitama (24 to 30 July)
- Competitions 2021/12/03 Hiroshima to play a match with plenty of title implications in the WEST - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021
- Competitions 2021/12/02 The top three teams of the Nadeshiko League to make appearance from the second round of the Empress's Cup JFA 43rd Japan Women's Football Championship
- National Teams 2021/11/30 【Match Report】International Friendly Match between Nadeshiko Japan and Netherlands Women's National Team ends in a scoreless draw
- Japan Football Association 2021/11/30 JFA renews partnership with FC Bayern München
- Competitions 2021/11/30 Shijukara Club Tokyo 50 crowned as champions for the first time at the JFA 20th O-50 Japan Football Tournament