The U-19 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed squad wrap-up their camp with a training match
01 December 2016
Training Match vs NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE
2016-11-30(Wed.) - 13:30 Playing Time 40min. (20min.×2)
TEVA OCEAN ARENA
U-19 Japan Futsal National Team 3-5（1-1, 2-4）NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE
5' goal against（NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE）
19' OKADA Shokei（U-19 Japan Futsal National Team）
22' NAKAMURA Mitsuru （U-19 Japan Futsal National Team）
22' goal against（NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE）
28' goal against（NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE）
35' SHIMIZU Kazuya（U-19 Japan Futsal National Team）
37' goal against（NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE）
40' goal against（NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE）
FP：UEMATSU Koto, NAKAMURA Mitsuru, YAMADA Jiei, SHIMIZU Kazuya
FP：NII Takahito, NITTA Hayate, ITO Keita, HIGUCHI Takeshi, OKADA Shokei, ISHIDA Kentaro, MATSUBARA Tomohiro, OKABE Naoki, SAITO Hyuga, NINOMIYA Hidefumi, MATSUOKA Rimu
The U-19 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed squad had their final day of the training camp on 30 November.
Just like the previous training camp, the team checked their tactics and set plays in the morning and they had a training match against NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE in the afternoon.
This was their third camp in November, and the training match was a good opportunity for them to display their combination plays and tactics which they worked on this month.
The first half of the match ended with a 1-1 tie, but Japan conceded 4 goals in the second by allowing the opponents to exploit the space their defenders. However, the Japanese side worked hard against NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE who have the skills to manage the game well. The contest finished 3-5 in favour of the club team.
Even though the national squad lost the match, they tried their best to display what coach SUZUKI Ryuji instructed. In fact, their transition plays from defence to offence and combination amongst players have improved every day. It was definitely a match that showed improvements competing as a united team compared to the previous games.
Gradually but surely, the U-19 Japan Futsal National Team had improved their skills and tactics for the AFC U-20 Futsal Championship in May next year.
Coach's and Players' Comments
SUZUKI Ryuji, Coach
This was our third training camp in this month. I think we are in the phase that we have to show results of what we have done throughout the series of training camps. Even though we lost the training match today, I think it was still good for us since the players displayed what they have practiced so far. We are still in the process of building up the team. However, the fact that we could not win means we have issues. I will analyse what to do to correct them in the next training camp.
SAKA Keisuke（ESPOLADA HOKKAIDO）
Today, we displayed what we have trained so far, but ended up losing the match. There were times that we lost the ball carelessly and conceded goals, allowing the opponents to counterattack. Personally, I think how much we can defend in the final part of the match makes the difference. We are now going back to our respective teams, and I will continue to reflect upon my issues and work on them.
NAKAMURA Mitsuru (PESCADOLA MACHIDA ASPIRANTE)）
In the training match, I was able to pressure the opponents up front better than the one in the previous camp. This made me feel that I had a better understanding of the team’s concept and gradually displayed it in the game. However, we could not win the match. So we still have issues that need to be improved. We will continue to make efforts and play better as a team for the next year's championship.
HIGUCHI Takeshi (Ryutsu Keizai University/Football Club)
It was such a shame that we lost the match today since I was targeting a victory rather than what we could show in the match. However, the positive takeaway were that we could clarify our strengths and weaknesses and I found what to improve as a player. As long as I play as a national squad member, I will always go all out to win the match.
|Mon. 28 November||17:00||Training (TEVA OCEAN ARENA)|
|Tue. 29 November||9:30/16:00||Training (TEVA OCEAN ARENA)|
|Wed. 30 November||10:00
|Training (TEVA OCEAN ARENA)
vs NAGOYA OCEANS SATELLITE （TEVA OCEAN ARENA）
*The schedule is subject to change due to the team condition, the weather, etc.
- National Teams U-19 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed squad hold second day of the training camp
- National Teams U-19 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed squad hold their third training camp of this month
- National Teams U-19 Japan futsal squad play training match on final day
- National Teams U-19 Japan futsal squad – Second week of training camp starts in Nagoya
- National Teams U-19 Japan Futsal National Team short-listed squad, schedule - training camp (11/15, 16＠Nagoya)
- National Teams 2023/03/30 U-20 Japan National Team short-listed squad - Training Camp (4/3-4＠JFA YUME Field)
- National Teams 2023/03/29 Nadeshiko Japan (Japan Women's National Team) squad - International Friendly Match (4/7 vs Portugal, 4/11 vs Denmark)
- National Teams 2023/03/28 SAMURAI BLUE’s Coach Moriyasu shares desire to “Display a performance that can deliver both victory and joy to our fans”
- Referees 2023/03/28 Introduction of the referees in charge of the KIRIN CHALLENGE CUP 2023 match between SAMURAI BLUE and Colombia National Team
- National Teams 2023/03/27 U-16 Japan Women's National Team squad - Montaigu Tournament (4/3-9＠France)