JFA Kokoro Project - 184 ‘Dream Class’ held at 31 locations in June 2014
11 July 2014
The total of 184 ‘Dream Class’ sessions were held at 31 locations in 25 prefectures in June, 2014 as a part of the JFA Kokoro Project.
In alliance with the Japan Sports Association, the Japanese Olympic Committee and the Alliance of Japan Top Leagues, the JFA has also offered 54 times of “Smile Class on Sports Kokoro Project: Reconstruction Support for Great East Japan Earthquake” at 16 locations in 5 prefectures.
Dream Teacher (Osarizawa Junior High School in Kazuno, Akita on 5 June, 2014)
I learned a lot more than I expected by participating in this Dream Teacher project. This project brings valuable experiences to each of the three: the local board of education, the host school and its students and Dream Teachers. That’s where each can be inspired to grow up. I witnessed the real and honest response of the kids. At the same time, I felt that I was still inexperienced and we couldn’t afford to cut any corners in front of their pure and honest eyes. The class reminded me of the essence for putting full efforts. In the future, I hope as many communities as possible, as many schools as possible and as many Dream Teachers as possible take part in the project as the project spread out smiles, happiness and growth throughout the nation.
- National Teams 2020/10/23 U-17 Japan Women's National Team short-listed Squad, Schedule - Training Camp (10/25-29 ＠J-Village)
- National Teams 2020/10/23 U-19 Japan National Team Short-listed Squad, Schedule - Training Camp (10/25-28 ＠JFA YUME Field)
- National Teams 2020/10/20 Japan Futsal National Team Short-listed Squad, Schedule - Training Camp (10/26-28 ＠JFA YUME Field)
- Coaches 2020/10/19 S-Licence Coaching Course 2020 Module 2/Intensive Course (5) Participant's Report Vol. 7
- National Teams 2020/10/16 U-20 Japan Women's National Team short-listed Squad, Schedule - Training Camp (10/18-22 ＠JFA YUME Field)