The Japan Foundation Asia Center co-host “JFA International Administration Course," with 42 football officials participating from Asian countries
09 June 2016
Together with The Japan Foundation Asia Center, the Japan Football Association (JFA) has hosted “JFA International Administration Course” together from Tuesday 7 to Saturday 11 June. The objective of the programme is to share practical knowhow with the countries belonging to the Asian Football Association (AFC) with regard to marketing and event management in football. 42 officials from 22 different football associations belonging to the AFC are participating in the inaugural implementation, which is taking place in Osaka and Tokyo.
The first day on Tuesday 7, the participants visited Suita City Football Stadium, which was scheduled to host the KIRIN CUP SOCCER 2016, before taking a seminar in J-GREEN Sakai. In the evening, they watched the KIRIN CUP final between SAMURAI BLUE and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The participants experienced and learned the difference between their stadiums and Suita City Football Stadium in regard to its operation and facilities, inspecting the press conference room, locker rooms, pitch and VIP area, which are specifically prepared for international matches. In the following lecture on JFA Academy and coach development, a JFA lecturer spoke on JFA's organisational objective and a means to achieve the goal with plenty of questions in a lively discussion among participants.
They will move to Tokyo on Wednesday 8 as seminars are to be held for each section at JFA House on Thursday 9.
Schedule of the Course
|Mon. 6 June||Arriving in Japan|
|Tue. 7 June||Visiting Suita City Football Stadium
taking a seminar (Academy, coach development)
Watching KIRIN CUP SOCCER 2016
|Wed. 8 June||Moving to Tokyo, sightseeing in Odaiba|
|Thu. 9 June||Seminar (Marketing, domestic sports
grassroots and women's category development)
Visiting Mitsubishi Yowa
|Fri. 10 June||Seminar (JFA and J.League), visiting F.C. Tokyo|
|Sat. 11 June||Visiting Saitama Stadium 2002
Watching Meiji Yasuda J1 League (Urawa Reds vs. Kashima Antlers)
|Sun. 12 June||Leaving Japan|
Liang Chen Chen (Chinese Taipei Football Association)
I'm honoured to have an opportunity to see the preparation stages for an international match at one of the great Japanese stadiums. I will make an effort to build such a great stadium in Taipei. The seminar also has a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to the next ones.
Ildar Garifulin (Football Federation of the Kyrgyz Republic)
I want to bring back knowledge and knowhow the JFA has as much as possible to my colleagues working for the Football Federation of the Kyrgyz Republic. I believe we can take advantage of this experience for the Kyrgyz football development. I'm grateful to the JFA, who created such an opportunity for us.
- Competitions 2021/12/03 Hiroshima to play a match with plenty of title implications in the WEST - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021
- Competitions 2021/12/02 The top three teams of the Nadeshiko League to make appearance from the second round of the Empress's Cup JFA 43rd Japan Women's Football Championship
- National Teams 2021/11/30 【Match Report】International Friendly Match between Nadeshiko Japan and Netherlands Women's National Team ends in a scoreless draw
- Japan Football Association 2021/11/30 JFA renews partnership with FC Bayern München
- Competitions 2021/11/30 Shijukara Club Tokyo 50 crowned as champions for the first time at the JFA 20th O-50 Japan Football Tournament