JFA starts new project: Sports assist you ~What sports can do for you now~
11 March 2020
In efforts to provide support for everyone in the world fighting against the novel coronavirus, Japan Football Association (JFA) will start a project called “Sports assist you ~What sports can do for you now~.”
The aim of this project is not limited to just the football community, but it aims to become a wide-spread activity that can reach out to the entire society.
With many people staying at home to prevent the escalation of mass infection of the coronavirus, as the first step of this project, the video contents introducing individual activities that can be done at home will be available starting today.
The video contents include the video lessons provided by professional football players who support the purpose of this project as well as exercise and football programmes instructed by experts well-versed in JFA’s knowledge and know-hows on health maintenance. All contents are available online free of charge.
Details listed bellow:
Sports assist you ~What sports can do for you now~
Objective: To promote the well-beings of everyone taking precautionary measures to prevent the escalation of mass infection of the coronavirus.
Period: Wednesday 11 March - Sunday 5 April 2020 (Subject to change)
How to watch: JFATVor various SNS accounts of JFA
1. JFA Challenge Game Programme provided free of charge
(Starting from 7 March)
A step-by-step individual programme that introduces body movements that will help improve children’s physical development.
・Let’s become a Craqui! ~the ball is your friend
Access content here
・Let’s become a Fantasista! ~control the ball as you wish
Access content here
2. Video contents provided by the professional football players
Contents updated on 3/11
1st homework from INUI Takashi
“Trainings to polish decision-making skill” by KOBAYASHI Yuki
Message from SUGAWARA Yukinari
“Mental and physical exercise for family” by TOMIYASU Takehiro
Challenge from HONDA Keisuke
Common hashtags: #SportsAssistYou #What sports can do for you now
Upcoming contents: Free conditioning programmes for the youth category
We will keep you posted as new contents are made available.
- Japan Football Association 2020/05/28 Let's bring the FIFA Women's World Cup 2023™ to Toyota! – Introduction of proposed host cities and stadiums
- Japan Football Association 2020/05/26 Let's bring the FIFA Women's World Cup 2023™ to Kyoto! – Introduction of proposed host cities and stadiums
- Japan Football Association 2020/05/22 Message from Chairperson IMAI Junko of JFA Women's Committee
- Japan Football Association 2020/05/21 Message from Chairman MIYOSHI Yutaka of JFA Legal Committee
- Japan Football Association 2020/05/20 Message from Chairman UEDA Masatoshi of JFA Organising Committee for the National Sports Festival