Japan Futsal National Team focus on physical exercise on 3rd day of training camp
22 January 2016
During today’s session, the players did some stretches to loosen up their bodies, followed by some running, and gradually increasing the pace.
Then they moved onto practicing free passes to increase the sense of controlling the ball, and checked set pieces together. They also continued their physical exercises, which they started on the first day of the training camp. As it was the third day, the players gradually built momentum, and put in a good performance. The players measured their cardiac rate during sprints on the pitch, so that they could get an idea of how their bodies were reacting.
The team finished the session with some core training. The players focused on their cores, including abdominal and back muscles, and got themselves ready for the coming game.
TANAKA Toshinori (FUCHU ATHLETIC F.C.)
As it’s the third day of the camp, we’re getting ready both mentally and physically for the coming friendly against Colombia. From tomorrow, we’ll improve ourselves physically and raise our level as a team in preparation for the friendly as well as for the AFC Futsal Championship. I’d like to focus on each practice and build up positive momentum for the team, so that we can face games confidently.
TAKITA Manabu (PESCADOLA MACHIDA)
We started with just the right atmosphere for booking a place in the World Cup, and for claiming three consecutive titles in Asia. I’d like to improve the accuracy of our strong points, including set pieces, even more, so that we can face the game in the best shape possible. I’ll get myself in a great physical condition!
WATANABE Tomoaki (DALIAN YUANCHAO/China)
We checked set pieces, did some sprints and core training in the afternoon session. We’ve been doing the same routine for three days now, and I’m getting in good condition. I feel fatigue, of course, but we stay focused during the sessions. We’ll practice even harder from now. I’d like to improve myself physically and mentally prior to the friendly against Colombia and the AFC Futsal Championship.
|Tue. 19 January||PM||Training|
|Wed. 20 January||AM/PM||Training|
|Thu. 21 January||AM/PM||Training|
|Fri. 22 January||AM/PM||Training|
|Sat. 23 January||AM/PM||Training|
|Sun. 24 January||AM/PM||Training|
|Mon. 25 January||AM/PM||Training|
|Tue. 26 January||PM||Official training （National Yoyogi Stadium First Gymnasium）|
|Wed. 27 January||19:05||International Friendly Match
vs. Colombia Futsal National Team
（National Yoyogi Stadium First Gymnasium）
|Thu. 28 January||AM||Training|
|Fri. 29 January||PM||Official training （Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium）|
|Sat. 30 January||14:15||International Friendly Match
vs. Colombia Futsal National Team
（Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium）
*The schedule is subject to change due to the team condition, the weather, etc.
International Friendly Match
Japan Futsal National Team vs Colombia Futsal National Team
[ 1st Match ] Wednesday,27 January 2016 Kick Off at 19:05 (estimate time)
Tokyo/National Yoyogi Stadium First Gymnasium
[ 2nd Match ] Saturday,30 January 2016 Kick Off at 14:15 (estimate time)
Osaka/Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium
Ticket now on sale!
- National Teams 2016/01/20 Japan Futsal National Team begin 1st training camp of 2016 in Aichi
- National Teams 2016/01/12 Japan Futsal National Team squad, schedule - International Friendly Match vs. Colombia（1/27＠Tokyo, 1/30＠Osaka）
- National Teams 2015/10/02 Japan Futsal National Team to play international friendlies against Colombia in Tokyo on 27 January and in Osaka on 30 January 2016
- Referees 2023/11/28 Referee Exchange Programme Report: The referee gained valuable experience in the more competitive Qatar Stars League environment
- National Teams 2023/11/24 Nadeshiko Japan (Japan Women's National Team) squad & schedule - International Friendly Match (11/30&12/3＠Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- National Teams 2023/11/22 【Match Report】SAMURAI BLUE win back-to-back matches to stay top of group - FIFA World Cup 26™ / AFC Asian Cup Saudi Arabia 2027™ Preliminary Joint Qualification
- National Teams 2023/11/21 【Match Report】U-17 Japan National Team eliminated by Spain in the Round of 16 - FIFA U-17 World Cup Indonesia 2023™
- Referees 2023/11/18 Introduction of the referees in charge of the International Friendly Match between U-22 Japan National Team and U-22 Argentina National Team