Japan Beach Soccer National Team Squad - Intercontinental Beach Soccer Cup 2021 (11/2-6＠Dubai)
22 October 2021
Coach: MOREIRA Ozu (JFA Naitonal Coaching Staff/Tokyo Verdy BS)
Assistant Coach: TABATA Teruki (JFA Naitonal Coaching Staff/Veertien Mie BS)
12 GINOZA Tomoya (Sol Mar Praia Okinawa)
1 KAWAI Yusuke (Tokyo Verdy BS)
9 YAMAUCHI Shusei (Tokyo Verdy BS)
10 MOREIRA Ozu (Tokyo Verdy BS)
11 OKUYAMA Masanori (Loewe Yokohama)
6 AKAGUMA Takuya (Lazo Apego Kitakyusyu)
14 UESATO Takumi (Tokyo Verdy BS)
7 OBA Takaaki (Loewe Yokohama)
15 MIYAMA Ryunosuke (Tokyo Verdy BS)
13 MATSUOKA Tsukasa (Lazo Apego Kitakyusyu)*
3 ITO Ryunosuke (Lazo Apego Kitakyusyu)*
2 TANAKA Hayate (Tokyo Verdy BS)*
*First call-up to Japan Beach Soccer National Team
Players Change (10/21)
FP ＃3 Club: Lazo Apego Kitakyusyu Sidelined due to injury
FP ＃8 Club: Averdade Kumamoto BS
※The schedule is subject to change due to the team condition, weather, etc.
※PCR tests will be conducted to all staff members and players at the time of departure and return. The team will operate in accordance with the epidemic prevention measures set by the government after returning from the competition.
※In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, all trainings will be held behind closed doors.
※Players and staffs are asked to refrain from responding to requests for autographs, handshakes, photographs, etc.
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
- Competitions 2021/11/26 JFA 20th O-50 Japan Football Tournament to kick-off on 27 November in Tochigi
- Competitions 2021/11/26 Title race and relegation race intensifies… Which team will break out of the pack? - Prince Takamado Trophy JFA U-18 Football Premier League 2021
- National Teams 2021/11/25 Nadeshiko Japan’s Coach IKEDA Futoshi “Looking forward to seeing the team’s achievements and tasks” in match against Iceland
- National Teams 2021/11/25 U-15 Japan National Team short-listed squad - Training Camp (11/28-12/2＠JFA YUME Field)
- Competitions 2021/11/25 Empress's Cup JFA 43rd Japan Women's Football Championship to kick-off on 27 November